Introducing our Reusable Face Coverings. Made from 2-ply, 100% breathable cotton, these face coverings are ideal for extra peace of mind on those essential trips. Plus, 30% of sales shared between our charity partners!*
• Non-medical, reusable face covering.
• 2-ply, 100% breathable cotton.
• Machine washable at 40°.
How to wear me:
- Wash your hands before & after fitting the face covering.
- Place it over your mouth & nose, using the ear loops to secure it & make sure it’s snug.
- Don’t touch your face covering while wearing it. If you accidentally touch it, wash or sanitise your hands.
- Remove the face covering by lifting off the ear loops, without touching the fabric or your face, then wash or sanitise your hands immediately afterwards.
- Wash your face covering in the washing machine after every use. It's fine to launder it with other clothes.
When to wear me:
Current government guidance recommends that you wear a face covering in enclosed public spaces where social distancing isn’t possible, and where you’ll come into contact with people you don’t normally meet. This is most relevant for short periods indoors in crowded areas, for example, on public transport or in some shops. From 15th June 2020, you must wear a face covering on public transport.
Face coverings do not replace social distancing or self-isolation. If you have symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, and/or high temperature, and/or loss of, or change in, your normal sense of smell or taste - anosmia), you and your household must isolate at home: wearing a face covering does not change this. You should arrange to have a test to see if you have COVID-19.
Regular handwashing with soap and water, covering your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, and not touching your face with unwashed hands still remain the most important actions according to the latest NHS and government guidance.
For every Reusable Face Covering sold, Avon will donate 30% of sales split equally between Changing Faces (registered charity number England and Wales 1011222, and registered charity number Scotland SC039725), CoppaFeel! (registered charity number England and Wales 1132366, and registered charity number Scotland SC045970), Cosmetic Toiletry and Perfumery Foundation Look Good Feel Better Programme (registered charity number England and Wales 1031728), Refuge (charity registered charity number England and Wales 277424) and Women's Aid (registered charity number England and Wales 1054154).